Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Paddle Boarding Day 3 and catching some crabs

Monday, Back to work.  I took Amy and kids to rent the paddle boards again.  They sent me text letting me know they still think they are a great deal of fun.  When I went back to pick them up and return the boards ( I got one short run in first - I sure wish they didn't close at 6 pm), they we were catching crabs off the side of marina.  Apparently, they had taken the paddle boards under the small pier and collected enough lost fishing line, lures, and bait to make their own rigs.   After I returned from taking the boards back, we tried to catch a few fish off of the pier.  Mainly were just feeding the small bait stealers.
looking for tackle

the prize catch


Abby trying her luck

No comments:

Post a Comment