Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lazy Saturday

We have completed week 2.  Everyone slept in, especially Evan and I.  Was a beautiful day and thought we should do something that wasn't too taxing. Just went to down to the beach.  Water has warmed some since last weekend  - did some more boogie boarding.  Abby has gotten really good at it.

tough day at the beach for the Soph

I have figured out why this takes so long to post stuff on this blog.  I don't mind the writing, it is sifting through the hundreds of pictures that we have taken and finding the ones to incorporate into the narrative.  From the compliments we have received, Amy has decided she wants me to keep writing.  So I now need to make her go through the sorting of pictures and downloading them to the site, - wish me luck.  Also, I apolgize for the typos, grammatical errors, and the missed caps.  This does not have autocorrect as you type and i hate the keyboard on her laptop.  The left shift key also doesn't work half of the time, which is why most stuff that should be capitalized - isn't.

Also - it looks like you can have updates to the site emailed to you (or it just tells you there is an update -  not sure).  To the left of these posts, you can put in your email address.  This might be helpful as I am kind of sporadic as to when I have time to add stuff to this.  That seems better than checking only to find that my lazy butt hasn't been on here in a few days.

Tomorrow is Father's day - Happy father's day to all.  Since we had a lazy day and evening today.  Our plan is to get up early and go to the San Diego zoo.  Hopefully won't be too crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment