Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Low Key Wednesday

Amazing how time flies - Did some more cool stuff intertwined with some low key days.

So after paddle boarding on Tuesday, Wednesday was VERY low key for the kids.  Not sure they even really left the condo.  I guess some downtime is a good thing.   I worked a good chunk of the day away from the condo as they wouldn't leave.  I have found a spot where I can set up, internet, laptop and use cell phone while overlooking the Dana Point Marina.

In the evening, Amy and I walked up the street and went through a couple of the shops, etc.  Kids didn't have any interest in leaving so we went to the OC Tavern and got some food and a few beers for me.  Starting to crave LaBatt's Blue as there isn't any Canadian beer in any of the places I have been into.

No comments:

Post a Comment